Senior Analyst - Pay Per Click/Search Engine Marketing (1-4 yrs)
1-4 years of experience
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Deliver the best in class account management solutions and the best possible Digital Advertising experience in the industry.
- Perform daily account management on Google Ads or other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives, Betas and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals for Google channels
- Manage a team of around 3-4 people with a client portfolio of 4-5.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts
- Be accountable for the Quarterly Business Review meetings and showcase business growth.
- Be responsible for Team Growth and planning personal development programs for subordinates.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Tech graduate/MBA with 1-2 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC) .
- Have excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously AdWords / Facebook certification is a plus.
Perks and Benefits