Senior Analyst - Market Research (2-7 yrs)
We are urgent hiring for Sr. Analyst Profile for Noida Location,Please find the job responsibilities as below :
Job Profile : Sr. Analyst
Experience: 2 yrs to 5 yrs
Working Hours: General shifts
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Qualification Required :-
Graduation:B.Tech( CS / Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation)preferred;
Post Grad: Aviation Preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Work and design analysis plan and most effective search strategies. Gather required information and filter relevant themes from, subscription databases, the Internet, print media, company representatives, external research organizations, telephonic interviews with industry experts, etc.
2. Utilize both secondary and primary (interview, survey) research sources and techniques.
3. Organize, analyze, synthesize and/or summarize data and information using appropriate analytical tools.
3. Conduct quantitative (statistical analysis, financial data analysis, etc.) and qualitative analysis (in-depth interviews, etc) as necessary.
4. The incumbent will be doing Market Engineering (Market Estimation, sizing, forecasting)
5. Should be having proven track record for project management involving team of analysts,associates and management trainees.
6. Must have experience in client interaction, preferably with organizations in Defense sectors
7. Should be hands-on with writing research papers, thought leadership documents (client-based proposals, white papers, blog posts etc.), market estimation, sizing and forecasting skills.
8. Communicate research results through the creation of structured end-products (memos,spreadsheets, reports, presentations, etc.)
9. Must have experience in writing market research reports, white papers
10. Expected to prepare and deliver Industry and Sector Research in their Areas of Specializations
Skills Desired :
1. Clear understanding of basics for Market Research, including primary research and secondary research
2. Proficient in quantitative and qualitative data collection and further analysis
3. Previous experience in analyzing data using different techniques
4. Have superior analytical and writing skills, be a proactive communicator, and possess a keen eye for detail
5. Must have an experience In Defense, Space, Security Industries; Should be at ease with IT / Electronics topics as well
Please may contact :
Contact No : 9990291616
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.