HR Recruiter at Global Market Insights
Views:336 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Analyst/Executive - Search Engine Optimization - Market Research Firm (2-4 yrs)
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility :
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards and reports.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project timelines and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
Professional Competencies :
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
Professional Skills & Qualifications :
- 2 - 4 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool.
- Experience working with popular keyword Tools.
NOTE : Male candidates will be preferred. Candidates having experience in Market Research industry will be preferred.