Assistant Manager -Recruitment at Sannam S4
Views:117 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Adviser - India Student Recruitment Strategy - University (5-9 yrs)
Student Recruitment Adviser North/South Supporting The University of Sydney
- The Recruitment Adviser is an exciting New Delhi/Bengaluru-based role, critical to the success of USYD's India Strategy and will contribute to achieving an increase in international tuition fee revenue, and grow student diversity on USYD campuses in Australia.
- Reporting to the Principal Adviser in India, the key focus of this role is to assist the development and strengthening of the agent recruitment network in India, to recruit high quality, genuine students across a diverse range of disciplines and meet annual commencement targets.
- This role will assist to implement annual training plan ensuring that all agents receive regular and appropriate training, and that agents have appropriate support to achieve their annual targets.
- The role will assist to arrange recruitment initiatives targeting schools and agents such as events, exhibitions, visits, seminars, and/or school-based competitions, to promote USYD as a quality international education destination.
- The activities will focus on raising the profile of USYD as a high-quality preferred destination in order to increase the intake of high quality international students across a diverse range of disciplines.
- The role will maintain USYD standards and implement its policies including ethical practice, occupational health and safety principles and compliance with Australian legislation (ESOS).
- Travel within India and travel to Australia will be required. Willingness to work irregular hours, on occasion and within reason, will be required for some trade events, functions, or student interviews.
- Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Agent Management :
- Work with agents to develop local plans to achieve their KPIs. Track agent performance, write reports, and note progress or issues with agents.
- Prepare an annual agent training plan, update presentations based on programme priorities and knowledge gaps, and assist to organise and deliver training sessions as directed by the Manager.
- Schedule and organise faculty visits and academic seminars with agents.
- Develop an agent visit schedule or USYD agent conference in-Principal for faculty staff and academics meetings, agent training, student presentations and guest lectures.
- Assist the Principal Head to develop an annual recruitment plan and budget to meet targeted growth.
- Assist in the development of the annual recruitment event calendar and assist in event arrangements including booking venues/booths, arranging speakers and invitations, arranging appointments for academics and USYD staff.
- Assist to prepare and deliver presentations on USYD programmes and benefits of international education to career goals to student / parent / school groups
- Execute a Conversion Activities plan, for agent recruited and direct students.
- Organise and assist in the pre-departure sessions in key locations and provide online/social engagement opportunity for commencing students.
- Provide input in to appropriate marketing collateral tailored to the Indian market
- Assist with social media initiatives to target student segments.
- Prepare other content and organise marketing collateral as required. This may require drafting content for school competitions, or similar.
Market Intelligence :
Assist in the gathering intelligence for the Manager and present in a report on :
- Entry requirement issues
- Competitor activities and programmes
- Programme gaps and opportunities.
- Ensure a strong knowledge of the requirements of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000, the National Code 2007 and associated legislation, and related responsibilities and procedures developed by the University
Minimum required qualifications :
- Bachelor degree in business management, commerce, marketing, project management or equivalent.
Work Experience :
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a sales or account management environment working with stakeholders and arranging events or marketing initiatives within timelines to contribute to performance targets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the India education market and drivers of international education across key segments.
- Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with stakeholders, deliver concise written reports, prepare and deliver presentations, and represent an organisation.
- Demonstrated organisational and project management skills with an ability to priorities workload, work independently and take initiative within a collaborative small team.
Skills & Competencies :
- Have worked in a sales or account management environment, preferably in the higher education sector or in a high value service sector
- Excellent relationship management skills
- High level of communication skills that allows the position to work cooperatively and constructively with a variety of stakeholders
- Effective interpersonal skills to work with people from a range of backgrounds and cultures
- Demonstrated ability to operate with a significant degree of initiative and independence
- Excellent written skills, to be able to produce succinct reports and market analysis paper
- Excellent presentation skills
- Undergraduate qualification
- Knowledge of the international student market and relevant legislation.
- Ability to efficiently use the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of programmes offered by tertiary institutions or a demonstrated ability to acquire that knowledge