Associate Consultant at Wenger Watson
Views:8 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Account Manager - Sales - Hospitality/Hotel (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Drive restaurant onboarding for your designated area, Act as a consultant to restaurant partners to manage and mutually grow business
- Manage a portfolio of restaurant accounts and exceed goals for account retention, development, and maintenance.
- Exceed sales targets & performance-based goals
- You should have a keen interest in the food and beverage industry with a desire to sign up for the best local and national restaurants
- Be the local market expert: gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity, and provide recommendations for improvements to management and
- Ability to conduct cold calls and walk-ins, schedule in-person meetings, and sell the Dineout product portfolio to restaurants.
Desired Candidate :
- The candidate has to have successfully completed a Bachelor's degree,
- Fresh graduates or candidates having at least 1 year of work experience in consulting, e-commerce or start-ups are encouraged to apply,
- The candidate has to be flexible, restaurant owners do not operate on 9-to-5 schedules,
- The candidate has to be outgoing and confident in their appearance,
- We are looking for self-motivated individuals with the ability to work remotely and under pressure and
- The candidate has to be an 'out-of-the-box thinker and should want to always challenge the status quo.