Founder at Benchire
Views:121 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Account Manager/Key Account Manager - PR Agency (2-5 yrs)
Senior Account Manager/ Key Account Manager - Remote
Primary Responsibilities :
- You will be responsible for managing the planning process and campaign execution for the Brands that are handed over to you.
- Understand the client requirements and act on them to build required influencer marketing plans and ideas along with the team.
- Work with teams across creative and strategy to build value to the campaign pitches and operations.
- Work closely with influencers celebrities and their managers and ensure quality content created along with timely delivery of the content on these campaigns.
- Track and share reports of the campaign which have been executed, for the review of the clients using the inhouse platform.
Secondary Responsibilities :
- Maintain great relationships with clients and partners at all times.
- Build trust and value with the Brands that are assigned, and unlock the maximum potential in the partnership between our company and the Brand.
- Work closely with the BDs, Account Directors and Strategy teams, to be actively involved in bringing new clients onboard.
- Be in-the-know of the movements in the Digital Media and the Influencer and Creator Economy space, and share knowledge with clients/teams.
Requirements and Qualification :
- 2+ years experience in PR Agencies in client servicing roles.
- Must have a strong working knowledge about Influencers and Influencer marketing. Past experience of having had hands-on experience would be an advantage.
- Possess a natural curiosity and enthusiasm for the continuation of best practices.
- And goes without saying, must have good communication skills and people skills.