Senior Account Executive - Advertising (2-4 yrs)
As Senior Account Executive, you will be handling daily operations and coordination between clients, internal team, other agencies etc. You will be doing implementation and reporting of campaigns following a briefing from the client. You will be responsible for ensuring proper delivery for your own campaigns and contribute to strategy presentations. You will play a key role within this innovative and close-knit team. This role offers great opportunity to take digital advertising campaign briefs from clients and create innovative and effective media plans and add new channels.
Some of the things the job requires to be done :
- Hands on experience in handling operations for multiple clients for online and offline mediums in advertising
- Co-ordinate and develop day to day relationships with clients
- Ensure weekly client reporting is produced accurately and on time, working with other internal resources where necessary
- Attend regular client meetings with your manager, ensuring all pertinent actions are captured and subsequently delivered on
- Analyze the input given together by the client with the background knowledge, research and your own perspective to give a creative brief as per the workflow to the team when a new brief is received
- Handle and maintain records on all client activities competitors and industry
- Ensure proper deliveries by working closely with the creative team
- Identify opportunities for improvement on the client account through media, marketing, creative, technological or process change
- Contribute to overall strategy and innovation
- Build solid customer/client relationships and serve as key point person for customers/client questions
- You will help identify additional opportunities for products and services within your account base such as new avenues for distribution or new product opportunities
- You will proactively find new ways to build the client's business and grow accounts and use the appropriate judgment and initiative to respond to customers in an effective and timely manner.
- Provide daily assistance to Manager including administrative tasks, monitoring production/creative deadlines, media placements, client brief, etc.