Semikart - Inside Sale Role (0-2 yrs)
Inside Sale Engineer
We expect our Inside Sales Engineer to take undertake the below activities within the company :
Product Presentation :
- Consult directly with clients to explain the technical aspects and solution roadmaps.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate product features and possibilities.
- Market communications by attending conferences, exhibitions and other trade shows.
Account Management :
- Understand account from a product and financial standpoint.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with new and existing customers.
- Convert customer feedback into change requests and feature suggestions.
- Liaise with the Product team on any new application discovery and elaborate on functional and feature requirements of the target solution with the customer/partner.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager and Product Management team on technical aspects of proposals for applications and technology integration based on preliminary customer/partner.
Education & Experience :
- BE / MTech, Electronics graduates preferred.
- 6 months - 2 years experience in B2B and B2C sales of IoT products.
- Keen interest in IoT products and services.
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in IoT.
- Good presentation skills for effective business development within and outside India.
Desired Skills :
- Experience with selling or solutioning with IoT products.
- Understanding of APIs and reading technical documentation.
- Experience in IoT solution design and system integration would be a strong plus.
- Experience in areas of Automation would be an added advantage.
- Experience in designing flyers, Marketing Collaterals & posters.
- Knowledge On Software Like Canva, Coreldraw & Photoshop.