Talent Acquisition Lead at SelectHub
Views:37 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SelectHub - Content Writer (2-10 yrs)
Technical Content Writer
SelectHub is a Technology Selection Management (TSM) software platform designed to help organizations make smarter, faster technology investments. Inc Magazine included us in their 2 most recent lists of the fastest-growing companies in the United States.
We are seeking a Technical Content Writer - a copywriter/content specialist with familiarity in the B2B software space to conduct market research and write clear, concise, and targeted content. You'll support a variety of marketing programs such as writing blog posts, conducting vendor/product research, writing press releases, updating software buyer guides and creating other long-form content. In addition, you'll help out with email/landing page copy, Google PPC ads, and other multimedia content.
The position requires the candidate to have a deep interest in researching and analyzing market trends for specific enterprise software categories, coupled with proficient writing skills. Portfolio samples are required for consideration.
Specifically, the role requires the ability to successfully:
1. Write (from concept to completion) clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy that follows our brand and style guidelines.
2. Conduct market research, including a review of key analyst commentary as well as competitor marketing materials and client demographics/trends in an effort to focus and adapt messaging.
3. Learn and work with relevant SEO tools to be able to finetune existing and new content to be relevant to what target B2B audiences typically look for.
4. Develop and manage an editorial calendar plus supporting workflows.
5. Assist with various other marketing projects, as needed and assigned.
Qualification & Experience:
1. Bachelor's Degree in English, Creative Writing, Communications or Journalism (or similar).
2. Experience writing in AP Style.
3. Interest and desire to write about business and supporting software applications
4. Previous writing experience via blogs, articles, magazines, newspapers, etc.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including rules of composition and grammar.
6. Strategic thinking skills and a positive, can-do attitude are central to the role.
7. Good overall project management, time management, and organizational capabilities with the ability to manage numerous competing priorities.
8. The ability to learn new software and SEO tools
1. Working knowledge of WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite
2. At least 1 year of B2B copywriting experience.
3. Familiar and competent in AP Style of writing.
4. Familiar with enterprise software categories such as CRM, ERP, HRMS, BI, etc. (would have used some of them in college, or during an internship or past employment)
Where will you work:
About SelectHub :
SelectHub is a technology selection management platform for enterprise software product evaluation, vendor sourcing, and IT procurement with over 50,000 organizations in North America on the platform and growing fast. Inc Magazine included us in their 2 most recent lists of the fastest-growing companies in the United States. More details are available at www.selecthub.com.