HR Manager at Sekel Tech
Views:53 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Sekel Technologies - Enterprise Sales Role (3-5 yrs)
The Enterprise Sales Executive position is primarily responsible for revenue generation through strategic alliances with customers. The Enterprise Sales Executive will identify opportunities to increase sales and profitability and has responsibilities directly related to making sales to include:
1. Meeting with customers at the customer's site, communicating with customers via phone, email, and teleconference, providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues; advising customers on suitability of products and solutions based on their technical needs, preparing proposals, presentations, pricing, and contracts, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution.
2. This position requires an in- depth knowledge of the SAAS platform as well as managed, Digital transformation solutions. The position also requires knowledge of legacy services, tariffs, and pricing. Must have the ability to research and develop customer solutions with Digital Enterprise Sales personnel; including Product Managers, Engineering staff, and service delivery personnel.
3. The Enterprise Sales Executive assumes the role of customer liaison and project lead through the SAAS Platform and implementation and life cycle management of the product/ service developed to meet the business customers' evolving needs. Principal Accountabilities. Contact businesses within the digital sales and marketing service needs analysis and provide a detailed network, hardware or internet solution to these customers.
4. Stay current with changes and developments in the communications industry. This includes gathering competitive information on products and services and sharing this information with the product development, marketing, customer service, and executive teams. Responsible for the initial configuration of all regulated and deregulated products and services, which may require written proposals or product demonstrations.
5. Manage complex contract negotiations and work with legal counsel as required. Champion client's agreement to purchase through order, design, and implementation phases.
- During this process, the Enterprise Sales Executive will interface with and as needed, give direction to other departments within their domain to ensure customer satisfaction with services provided.
6. Develop trusted partner relationships with key customers to retain and grow revenues over time.