Sekel Tech - Manager - Customer Success (2-5 yrs)
Welcome to Sekel Tech's Robotic process automation in marketing that is impacting sales positively. It connects siloed data & allows marketing to make an informed Creative & Strategic decision with a holistic picture in one place.
The Customer Success team at SekelTech is a critical element of our future success. We are looking for people who love the job of making customers happy, who love making customers successful, and who can understand the pain of customers.
- Oversee the successful implementation/configuration of niftywindow the product suite for each customer account.
- Identify and prioritize accounts based on outstanding issues, growth opportunity, strategic value, and renewal timeframe
- Develop a strategy for each account that identifies their critical success factors, measurable milestones, potential obstacles, and recommended plan of action
- Work collaboratively with various internal teams/individuals for the best interest of the customer (engineering, sales, and marketing team.)
- Engage and individually manage a large volume portfolio of key customer accounts.
- Work closely with stakeholders within each customer account to identify their workflow processes and business challenges to create a Business Requirements document and project plan in regard to the successful implementation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in the software industry
- 2-5 years of strong customer delivery experience, managing projects related to business software such as ERP, CRM, SAAS applications
- Extensive technical account management & customer engagement experience
- Must have had a hands-on working knowledge of Implementation experience with any of the business applications
- Experience working with senior executive-level personnel in customer accounts.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills