Sekel Tech - Analyst - Search Engine Optimization (3-5 yrs)
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for timely and flawless execution of SEO and owned digital marketing optimization projects. The person will be primarily required to take ownership of both, on-page and technical SEO activities, track and resolve web crawl issues, and monitor and evaluate search performance across major search channels. The role reports to the Director of Demand Generation and will contribute to the overall growth and success of the organization.
We have :
- A Software Product Development company with a market leading enterprise solution.
- Profitable, stable global customer base - some of whom have been with us for almost 20 years!
- An in-house creative team that you will work with on-demand generation campaigns across all marketing channels.
- Recently been named as one of the Top 5 Vendors in Workforce Management by Constellation Shortlist.
- Continuously been recognized by the Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Services since 2013.
- 3+ years of experience in managing SEO, preferably with a B2B SaaS product company
- Clear understanding of modern digital marketing tactics, tools, processes, and best practices
- Experience of website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Experience working with popular SEO tools preferably (MOZ, SEMrush, Ahref etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS (WordPress) environments
- General understanding of HTML, CSS and web-applications
- High level of organization and communication skills, creativity, and hands-on approach
- Ability to work in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to quickly learn new tools, and adapt to new processes
- Take ownership of On-Page SEO activities
- Track and monitor Web crawl issues and work with other internal teams for resolution
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Implement quality link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team on SEO project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the content development team and external SEO agency to meet company goals