Head - Human Resources at Seguro Insurance Brokerage LLC
Views:1114 Applications:352 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:343
Seguro - Wealth Manager - Sales (3-7 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for acquiring preferred HNI clients.
- Maintaining client relationships and generate AUM from preferred clients.
- Advising HNI clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
- Track the HNI segment in the market for new client acquisition.
- To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities / financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients- portfolios.
- Use financial acumen and investment expertise to review a client's personal data, align client's need through superior service, seamlessly align service delivery for enhanced experience; thereby helping the client to reach his short term and long-term investment goals.
- Formulate outbound and inbound sales plan to acquire new HNI customers for increasing customer base of the portfolio.
- Conduct risk profiling of all mapped clients for better advisory on investment needs.
- Ensuring need-based product approach towards clients and regular reporting of product penetration.