HR & Admin at Sustainable Engineering And Farming Alliance Priva
Views:5 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
SEFA - Sales & Service Engineer - Spare Parts (2-4 yrs)
A. Sales & Marketing - Spare Parts & Services
B. Installation / Commissioning and Technical Support
C. Communication :
- Work with team and arrange client meetings effectively, hold status meetings with sales / technical team.
- Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Handle and communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
D. Technical Understanding :
- Possess general understanding in the areas of system design, process flows, and subject matter specialization relevant to diverse product range handled by SEFA.
- Possess a thorough understanding of our capabilities.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
E. Teamwork :
- Consistently acknowledge and appreciate each team member's contributions.
- Effectively utilize each team member to his/her fullest potential.
- Motivate team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Keep track of lessons learned and share those lessons with team members.
- Mitigate team conflict and communication problems.
F. Client Management :
- Manage day-to-day client interaction.
- Set and manage client expectations.
- Develop lasting relationship with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continuously seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and relationships.
- Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
G. Achievement of Targets :
- Ensuring Individual targets are met or excelled.
- Supporting co-workers to help jointly achieve Company Targets