Executive HR at Secpod Technologies
Views:146 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
SecPod - Inside Sales Role (3-8 yrs)
SecPods mission is to Provide security - assurance- to every connected endpoint in the world.
1. Contributed to OpenVAS, Snort. Worked with some of the well-known names in the Information Security vendors. Learning.
2. Contributed to OVAL and SCAP, a standards initiative by MITRE and NIST. Created a largest database of SCAP Content and
hosted SCAP Repository. Today, our SCAP Feed is being used by some of the big-names in the Information Security vendors.
3. Created a cool technology platform, SecPod Saner, an endpoint security product that our Customers just love.
SecPod creates cutting edge products to ensure every connected endpoint are secure. SecPod (Security Podium, incarnated as SecPod)
was founded in 2008 with the goal to establish a research oriented information security organization.
SecPod's deep information security expertise exceptionally positions the company to help solve complex endpoint security challenges.
With more devices being connected to the Internet and an increasing number of attacks targeting endpoints, a new approach to
endpoint security is needed.
- Proactively Secure Endpoints
- Provides visibility into every endpoint activity.
- Detect and respond to threats.
SecPod is headquartered in Bangalore with operations in USA.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Uncover customer and prospect interest to develop into a solid sales opportunity
- Build and cultivate relationships by initiating and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales process.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in the CRM, ensuring communications are logged, information is accurate
- Keep abreast with industry and product knowledge
- Proven inside sales experience with a track record of over-achieving quota
- Excellent communication skills, Verbal & Written (English).
- Comfortable with cold calling and connecting with IT Professionals.
- Comfortable working in US time zone for North American sales
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills which includes strong listening, verbal and written communication.
- Excellent presentation skills