Leadership Hiring Specialist at Seclore
Views:254 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Seclore - Presales Consultant (6-15 yrs)
Field Presales Consultant
As a Presales Consultant for Customers you will need to:
- Engage with prospective customers to pitch Seclore's products and solutions to meet their business requirements
- Work with IT and Business users to map Seclore's offerings to their business scenario, systems and applications
- Have an excellent understanding of the product features and be able to assemble a Business Solution by using various product capabilities
- Develop and deliver high quality Client Solution Presentations, Demos, user trainings and documentation during the Product Evaluation phase of the sales cycle
- Effective documentation of Proposals, Respond to prospect RFPs, RFIs- etc.
- Create opportunities for increasing the solution scope of Seclore's offerings during the prospecting phase
- Proactively create documentary artifacts like business cases, usage scenarios, competitive landscape, solution blue prints, FAQs, meeting notes...etc.
- Understand competitive landscape and share the knowledge among team
- Build relevant relationships with the customer/prospects during the sales cycle
- Actively work with the Partner ecosystems and enable partner resources
- Work side by side with cross functional teams like the implementation, support, product engineering and integration teams to ensure successful completion of project milestones for Proof of Concept, Testing and Sign-off during the Product Evaluation phase
- Provide regular and adequate end user feedback to the product team
- Keep up-to date with latest technology trends in the Information Security Industry and also on competitive offerings.
You should have:
- A technical degree (Engineering, MCA) or business degree (MBA, BBA) from a reputed institute with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in the software industry, preferably in IT Security domain.
- Experience working as a Presales consultant/ Sales Engineer in Enterprise Software solutions domain.
- Should be currently in a Customer facing field Presales role. Should have experience into conducting Demonstrations, POC.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to demonstrate solution concepts via visual representations. Fluent in English.
- Ability to manage customer expectations and work independently on project assignments.
- Should be in a quota driven role currently.
It would be nice if you have:
- To have understanding of IT security domain like Encryption, DLP, Information Classification, SAML, AD, LDAP etc.
- Knowledge of other technologies like Document Management Systems, ERP (SAP etc.), APIs.
- A certification in the knowledge areas related to information security, business process management or IT infrastructure would be a PLUS.
Personal Attributes we are looking for:
- An analytical frame of mind to identify multiple solutions to the same problem, to help in decision making.
- A - can do- attitude to be able to work within existing constraints and come up with innovative ideas that may not be obvious or apparent.
- Maturity and level headedness to be handle difficult situations and still maintain healthy relationships with customers and partners.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.