Human Resources at Season Two Ventures
Views:129 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Season Two Ventures - Research Associate (2-5 yrs)
We are seeking young and energetic Management Graduates or Students currently pursuing MBA from tier 1 / tier 2 Business Schools, for an exciting role that combines technical expertise, data skills, legal knowledge, analytical skills, research skills, financial modelling and business acumen.
- Conduct primary research, which will involve the entire gamut of activities - identifying, developing contacts with key stakeholders and other industry experts to generate quantitative and qualitative insights across industry- Healthcare, Fintech & Hospitality Sectors and Global Real Estate.
- Conducting secondary research to build the analytical sections within each report and to identify data-points on market trends and patterns etc.
- Comprehend subject matter relevant to business/industry topics
- Contribute to the development of analytical frameworks for research and consulting projects.
- Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data, thus conducting comparative analysis.
- Report Generation and financial modelling
- Detailed comprehension of the past, current and forecasted trend of the Senior Living in India and abroad
- Understand the best practices and business models of various Industries and Sectors
- Providing support to team lead or managers on research
- Conducting extensive industry research by using various research techniques
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- MBA's with maximum of 2 years- experience from research / analyst background
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Vision, and Outlook
- Proficiency using the web, private, and public database as a resource for finding information.
- Ability to perform financial analysis and develop models.
Location: Bangalore / Cochin
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.