Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:60 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Search Engine Optimization Specialist - Healthcare (0-30 yrs)
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Join a multinational company within the healthcare industry
- Be a part of a fun and energetic team
Our client is a multinational company that prides itself on supplying quality healthcare products at affordable prices, making healthcare accessible to all. The company also places an emphasis on technology to automate the ordering system to ensure effective management.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customers digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Digital Marketing within the Internet industry.
- Experience within Social Media/ Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders