Freelancer at Nysa Resource Consultant
Views:123 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Search Engine Optimization Specialist - eCommerce (5-7 yrs)
Experience - 6-7 years
Qualification Bachelor's Degree, Specialization in Digital Marketing, SEO, Google
- Proven SEO& Social Media experience.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Perform global keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide global SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
- Implement & administer search engine programs.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Strong knowledge of SEO Tools (keyword tools, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Semrush, Moz, Ahref)
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM