Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:117 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Search Engine Optimization Role - Marketing Technology Agency (3-8 yrs)
The Offer :
- Opportunity within MarTech Agency with a strong international presence
- A chance to accelerate your career
- Great work culture with strong emphasis on employees' well-being
The Employer :
Our client is a one-stop digital services company. They deliver web designs as well as email production services to business globally. Their team of over 500 digital experts are located in 4 different countries and are working towards becoming the global leading Marketing Technology Agency.
The Job :
Your responsibilities include :
- Executing successful SEO jobs / tasks for assigned properties to maximise search engine visibility, traffic and conversions.
- Performing keyword research and analysis for organic search while taking advantage of SEO tools
- In-depth knowledge regarding keywords, link analysis / audit, and search engine results, new search engine behaviors, on-page, etc.
- Monitoring trends on SEO best practices and techniques to ensure top website ranking, identifying new opportunities or challenges.
- Communicating to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Staying apprised of search engine and industry best practices and trends and sharing that knowledge with team members and functional groups.
The Profile :
- You have a Degree from a reputable university and at least 3 years experience in a Digital Marketing or similar role.
- You have basic experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmasters, Ahrefs, Moz, and other SEO tools.
- You have demonstrated ability to learn and use necessary technology quickly and adeptly.
- You have demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks /jobs and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demand.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standard.