HR Recruiter at Innofinity
Views:22 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Search Engine Optimization Role - Marketing (2-4 yrs)
SEO (Web & Marketing)
- Handling all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimizer).
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building & keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions. Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools).
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and SEO reports.
- Main focus will be off-page and on-page optimization.
- Perform all off-page tasks successfully, including article insertion /press release/directory submissions, RSS feeds, forum postings, blog posts, social bookmarking and commenting on social networks.
- Need to manage online marketing campaign & promote brand online
- Ensure all SEO Work, both Off Page and On Page done is on par with Industry Standards.
- Provide SEO Analysis and Recommendations to Development, Testing and Content Team
- Drive new strategy and growth. You- ll identify opportunities for growth and help outline the strategy to keep our process cutting-edge in the industry.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Minimum 2 years- experience in managing SEO
- Conversant with different SEO tool for keyword research, competitor research
- Should be aware of Google recent algorithm changes
- Highly energetic with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tool & Google Tag Manager
Experience - 2-4 Years
Salary - 5-8 LPA
Location - Kolkata (Paridhan)