Founder at Scalent Solutions
Views:10 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Search Engine Optimization Outreach Specialist (1-2 yrs)
About the Company :
- Our mission is to connect the physical and digital worlds through technology.
- Over 15,000 businesses around the world have chosen to deliver proximity marketing experiences using QR codes, NFC tags, and Bluetooth beacons powered by our platform.
- We're proud of the company we've sustainably built over the last 10 years, and count investors like Accel and Cisco among our partners in this journey. We're a driven, passionate group of individuals that believe in the power of collaboration to bring out the best in us and achieve both personal and professional growth. Our company is distributed across the US and India, with offices in New York and Bangalore, and remote team members across other countries.
Work Model: Hybrid - 3 days WFO, 2 days WHO (Mon to Fri).
We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and a generous vacation policy. And you get to work on a product that people love and use in over 120 countries around the world.
Job Role :
We are looking for a self-driven individual who can exponentially amplify our content marketing and link-building efforts in North America. The individual will reach out to high authority bloggers & websites in the U.S. and build local links to our QR Code solution and related web pages.
If you love relationship building & have strong communication skills, then come on board!
We expect you to :
- Identify high-authority quality blogs & sites (+filters) to reach out to
- Analyze competitors & find out new link opportunities
- Maintain link diversity
- Meet monthly minimum target
- Send weekly & monthly reports to the marketing team
- 1-2 years experience in SEO-related roles.
- Have basic knowledge of SEO & Link building
- Have good written communication skills
- Are a fast learner and self-driven
- The ability & flexibility to learn the company's way of link building
- True love for technology and what you do
- Maniacal attention to detail
- Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently