HR Recruiter at Career Blaze HR Solutions
Views:654 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Search Engine Optimization Expert - Advertising Firm (2-5 yrs)
Job Profile/Description :
- Execute key components of SEO strategies, including keyword research, on-site optimization, and competitor analysis, off page analysis.
- Develop and maintain the online marketing strategy in order to produce the web profile and level of inquiries and viable inbound traffic to allow the sales team to achieve sales targets so this will need a number of metrics to be developed and subject to continual improvement.
- Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc.)
- Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives
- Create the necessary technical architecture
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic
- Be able to work in a project management framework with milestones and tasks and management of resource and dependencies in order to meet the required output and deadlines
- Managing web resource to organise changes to web pages and design
- Monitoring and measuring client, competition, and overall market trends surrounding keyword traffic, conversions, algorithmic shifts, etc.
- Write effective meta titles, meta keywords and meta descriptions with call-to-actions as needed.
- Reporting and analysis of current and historical SEO campaigns
- Identify, recommend and implement on-page website SEO optimization
- Identify configuration and duplicate content issues and recommend remedies
- Perform backlink analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation and optimization.
- Craft and implement link building strategies, including influencer and blogger outreach.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Monthly reporting and setup of ongoing reporting for new clients through SEOMoz, Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
Other/Special Requirements : Google analytics and adwords certification will be an advantage