Manager HR at Riconz Technologies
Views:192 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Search Engine Optimization Analyst (1-3 yrs)
Aggressive achiever in all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) such as Keywords Research, Competitor Analysis, Content-marketing, inter-linking and Tags management for all URLs of a website.
Experience : 1 - 3 years
Package : Based on the performance up to 25K
- Responsible for boosting DA, PA &Trust flow of website by building Links on authoritative websites.
- Well Versed with Webmaster and other SEO tools.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and SEO reports.
- Deep understanding of Analytics tools like GA, Crazyegg, Kissmetrics.
- Proven Experience in SEO to increase SERP (Search engine ranking pages) CTR (Click through rate).
- Well-Researched in Latest updates by search engines and well-versed in implementing search engine optimization recommendations.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented. Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building & keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions. Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools).
- The main focus will be off-page and on-page optimization, link building techniques.
- Perform all off-page tasks successfully, including article insertion /press release/directory submissions, RSS feeds, forum postings, blog posts, social bookmarking and commenting on social networks.
- Should be able to manage Micro-sites link building.
- Provide SEO Analysis and Recommendations for Development, Testing and Content Team.
- E-mail Marketing, Content & Blog Marketing, Analytics & Reporting & Continuous Market research.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
Key-skills : SEO,SMO,Page linking,link building,latest SEO Techniqes,SEM.