HR at Napier & Tidd
Views:156 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Search Engine Marketing Role - eCommerce (2-6 yrs)
- Perform daily account management on Google Ads or other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Should have 2-6 years of experience.
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives, Betas and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals for Google channels
- Manage a team of around 5-7 people with a client portfolio of 8-10.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
- Be accountable for Quarterly Business Review meeting and showcase business growth.
- Be responsible for Team Growth and planning personal development programs for subordinates.
- Are a tech graduate/MBA with experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Are passionate about Search and internet marketing
- Have an outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent Have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- Have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Have excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously AdWords / Facebook certification is a plus.
Additional information :
- Mandatory experience with PLA Ads.
- Product feed optimization experience is desired.
- Experience with Feedonomics tool is mandatory.
- Feed management experience will be a plus.