Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:309 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Search Engine Marketing Role - Digital Services Firm (2-5 yrs)
The Offer :
- Join a market leader within Digital Marketing
- Fantastic work culture with strong emphasis on employees' well-being
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
The Employer :
- Our client is a one-stop digital services company. They deliver web designs as well as email production services to business globally. Their team of over 500 digital experts are located in 4 different countries and are working towards becoming the global leading Marketing Technology Agency.
The Job :
Your responsibilities will include :
- Managing multiple SEM accounts with the help of Trainees/SEM executives
- Measuring the ROI and compiling regular spend reports for client campaigns
- Maintaining client retention and client satisfaction
- Understanding the client's business and working towards achieving their KPIs
- Weekly/Fortnightly and monthly reporting of the accounts with data insights
- Keeping up to date with industry updates and experiments
- Drawing the strategies, executing and analysing the profitability of each account
- Co-ordinating with the Onshore team and AM (Onshore) to seamless management
The Profile :
- You have a Degree from a reputable university and at least 2 years experience in a Digital Marketing or similar role.
- You possess Google AdWords certifications with in-dept knowledge
- You have proven track record of managing paid search campaigns (Google, Yahoo, MSN), mobile paid search campaigns, GDN and Shopping Ads.
- You are knowledge of PPC campaign management tools : Google AdWords Editor, Yahoo advertising platform, MSN Adcenter & Facebook campaign manager
- You have an in-dept understanding of paid social campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn) creation, drawing the strategies and analysing the performance
- You possess knowledge of tracking and analytics tools (GTM & GA)
- You have expertise in Advance level Excel Operation (Pivot Table, VLOOKUP Experience)
- You are highly proficient in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Having experience in Keynote will be an added advantage
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- You are result driven and are able to work within tight deadlines
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standard
- You have strong analytical skills and are comfortable with numerical data.