Manager - HR at SDP Labs
Views:405 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SDP Labs - Analyst - Search Engine Optimization (3-5 yrs)
1. Be responsible for Strategy Planning & Execution for SEO campaigns, analytics, SE rankings monitoring, keyword research, site auditing methods and link analysis. Analyze data and deliver recommendations through Analytics tools.
2. Keep up to date with the latest SEO developments, advocating best practice and sharing your insights across the team.
3. Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific.
4. Must have worked on on-Page Activities and Off-Page Activities.
5. Tracking the links and build SEO reports.
6. Regularly check for crawl errors, canonical issues, bad redirects, duplicate content to let the client know and minimize such technical errors on the site.
7. Works as a leader to explain and modify strategic plans.
8. Understands and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts.
9. Supporting the SEO team with regular competitor analysis and identifying opportunities to improve the product's performance.
1. 5 days working
2. Product Based Company
3. Fun environment
4. Medical Benefits
5. Favourable location : IT Park, Chandigarh.
6. Team Outing and Tournaments on regular basis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.