Senior Manager HR at SDAD Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:36 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
SDAD Technology - Content Writer (2-4 yrs)
- Creating content for websites/portals/social media platforms/forums, etc.
- Writing unique and compelling content: blogs, product descriptions, brand support material, informative short articles, e-books, whitepapers, case studies etc.
- Ensuring quality, consistency, accuracy as well as typographic and grammatical correctness & tonality of all content across all web properties.
- Quality check, Copy-editing and proof-reading of the written web content and articles before making them live.
- Ensuring that the written web content is both reader-friendly as well as keyword-friendly for SEO benefits.
- Research and analyze content related to study abroad domain, including tracking of competitive content and content strategies.
- Ensure that web-based information is accurate and documented and archived appropriately for future needs and reference.
- Interact extensively with various internal and external subject matter and industry experts for collecting and validating information.
- Writing reviews, press releases, briefs and article for off page optimization as may be required from time to time.
- Initiating, exploring and developing new ideas for web content.
- To maintain all web pages and ensure the content is updated on the website at all times.
QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Graduate/Post graduate degree, preferably in English Literature.
- Any additional qualification or diploma in Communication, PR, or Technology Fields would be an added advantage.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in developing web content of different types including website copy, articles, blogs, case studies, marketing communications, etc preferably in the education space
- Must have excellent written and verbal English language skills, with high proficiency in grammar, sentence structure, phrasing, spelling, and word usage.
- Build systems and protocols internally for content optimization across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social media, videos, blogs, etc.)
- Manage agencies and other vendor partners
- Should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems
- Ensure Website is updated and improved
- Should be able to work independently without much supervision