Co-Founder at Scoreup Sports Management Private Limited
Views:94 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
ScoreUp - Assistant Accounts Manager (1-4 yrs)
Are you enthusiastic about Sports? Would it interest you to play a key role in the growth of a company dedicated to building Sports ecosystems?
We are looking to hire an Assistant Accounts Manager, who will be responsible for leading Score Up's projects and also help expand its footprint in the state.
- Planning and Executing projects with the team
- Developing new content for the projects
- Manages Social media communications
- Act as a liaison between different stakeholders of the project
- Project Reporting
- Finding and Closing new business from the clients
More than just responsibilities:
- Good learning opportunity: You can learn about every aspect of Sales and Marketing, and about how a business is scaled up from scratch.
- Re-inventing Process: You have the opportunity and freedom to devise new strategies and improve processes.
- Recognition: Your good work will be recognized and your suggestions will be seriously considered
- Meritorious growth: You will work closely with the senior leadership and you can take leadership roles quickly if you have required merit and skills
We are looking for someone who is:
- Breathe Sports
- Hard-working and self-driven
- Good at convincing people one-on-one and in large groups
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Malayalam
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.