Team HR at Sciflare Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:11 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sciflare Technologies - Analyst - Digital Marketing/Search Engine Optimization (2-5 yrs)
- Can articulate clearly in verbal and written English
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Execute marketing plans (campaigns, live events such as webinars, seminars, networking events etc.) to help generate leads for the sales team
- Build, scale, and optimize digital marketing channels including but not limited to SEO, SEM, Facebook, LinkedIn and more.
- Translate the marketing strategy into funnel-focused marketing programs to acquire, engage and retain customers
- Test, analyze, and scale experiments to improve key metrics across channels (e.g., landing pages, ad copy, creative, etc.).
- Develop a strategy that combines both technical and content elements, to drive ongoing improvements in SEO and organic search results.
- Measure, track, and optimize engagement from the top of the funnel throughout the customer journey to ensure marketing is accelerating sales efforts to close business.
An Ideal Candidate will have :
- A growth-oriented marketer able to manage and execute marketing campaigns including creatives, email marketing, tracking, reporting, stakeholders coordination and performance review
- Well versed with the latest digital techniques and tools and latest digital marketing trends
- Knowledge in working with B2B SaaS organizations in a growth-oriented marketing role would be highly preferred developing digital multi-channel campaigns
- Solid understanding of LinkedIn, Facebook, Google ad platforms
- Knowledge using Google Analytics, Google Optimize or similar
- Comfortable using Google Sheets or similar for reporting, analytics
- Understands the campaign data growth metrics
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Managing relationships with external marketing agencies.
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
- Driving performance marketing via Facebook Ads, Display Ads, Customer Acquisition Funnel, Google Ad Words and SEO/SEM.
- Working with other stakeholders to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.