HR intern at Sciative Solution Private Limited
Views:11 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sciative Solutions - Content Writer (0-2 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
Content Writing intern is a creative professional that writes copy for websites, blogs, social media, whitepapers, eBooks and many other platforms. The writer works with the business to understand their tone of voice and find the best sources information.
1. Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print.
2. Develop related content for various platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
3. Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers by use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
4. Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
5. Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
6. Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
7. Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
8. Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
9. Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
10. Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
11. Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
12. Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Candidate Profile :
1. Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated.
2. Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
3. Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
4. Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
5. Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
6. Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication.
7. Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
8. Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Canva, Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- BBA/ BMS /BMM/ BAMM from a reputed institute.
About Sciative Solutions
A strong team with diverse capabilities and strengths is the mantra to Sciative's success.
Since its inception in 2016, Sciative Solutions has doubled its team strength and with a 3X growth year on year. A winner of FICCI's most promising and innovative start-up, Sciative is aiming high into build a strong team of enthusiastic young professionals.
Founded by IIT and Top US University graduates, Sciative Solutions is India's leader in helping companies find right prices for every product, every market, every customer, every transaction. We are leading the Dynamic Pricing Revolution with our award winning machine learning and artificial intelligence powered technology tools. Sciative is powering price optimization of +100 Million prices globally across industries - such as retail, ecommerce, hospitality, travel, entertainment, technology services, CPG, and industrial products.
Our team is comprised of tech nerds from IITs, ICT, VJTI, Walchand and other top colleges. In addition to being a technology geek, each member has unique capabilities and interest. Some of them are social bloggers, chess players, coffee connoisseur, international swimming champion, Ed Sheeran fans, exotic cooking pros, dancers, hikers, bikers, with an obsessive compulsion to be the best at what we do. We welcome applications from like-minded professional to be a part of our fantastic team, and ride the success journey.
Learn more about Sciative Solutions on Youtube:
Sciative on CNBCTV18
Why AI Powered Pricing - A Case Study