Co - Founder at Schoolay Technologies Pvt ltd
Views:80 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Schoolay - Manager - Business Development (0-1 yrs)
Schoolay was founded in the year 2017, with a dream of creating a brand for school uniforms. Schoolay is India's first Schooling supplies mono brand that specialises in providing customised, branded school uniforms, school bags, shoes and sportswear for K-12, Primary Schools International schools, private, public & Residential schools in India and overseas. We are currently working with over 40 Schools across 12 cities and catering more than 18000 students.
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Business Development Manager to help us build up our business activities.
Business Development Manager responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we- d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you- ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company's rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Good Business Acumen.
- Proficiency in English and any one regional language.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- MBA is a big plus. Ideally folks fresh out of college IIM, good B-schools.