Scholfe - Manager - Marketing (2-3 yrs)
Who we are: At Scholfe the idea is to have an impact on both the provider and the receiver of education; an urge to EDUCATE and ELEVATE. Launched in 2020, we aspire to be the preferred solution provider to K-12 and Upskill institutions through a completely digital platform. Providing seamless onboarding for institutions and assisting parents in spreading their educational costs into smaller instalments while getting rewarded in the process. To know More https://scholfe.com/
What we do? We are an IMPACT-Tech company, using cutting-edge technology to bring financial planning solutions to the educational ecosystem.
Who are we looking for? Scholfe is seeking a driven and talented marketing manager to build and drive marketing strategies. This is a unique opportunity to be a key contributor in a fast-growing start-up. If you are a creative and tech-savvy professional, we would like to meet you!
- Working with the founding team to build and drive marketing and branding strategy of the organization.
- Creating compelling content and targeting it to the correct target audience.
- Build brand awareness via online and offline activities. To successfully create and drive webinars, digital marketing campaigns, promotions, events etc.
- Enabling the cross-function teams through training, ensuring the brand is represented consistently and cohesively.
- Supervisions and coordination while creating branding material.
- Identifying opportunities for marketing tie-ups to increase brand presence in the market.
- Creation and ownership of social media accounts.
- Monthly and Quarterly marketing activity calendar.
- Evaluate effectiveness per and post of the online and offline marketing activities.
- Define, create, and implement success metrics, funnel systems and measurement methods.
- Handling complex issues surfaced during the campaign life cycle.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the same role
- Proven track record of managing end to end marketing campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate with teams.
- Ability to learn and enhance new technologies in a rapidly evolving ecosystem.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.