Scholfe - Manager - Business Development (1-5 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
Qualifications and Skills :
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 1 to 5 years of experience in Business Development/Sales.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Persuasive, Goal-Oriented and Proven sales results.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
Working Conditions :
- Travelling is required.
- Attend and Conduct presentations.
- Dexterity to use laptops on the go.