Scholfe - Campus Ambassador (0-1 yrs)
About Scholfe :
Our goal is to provide an affordable, simplified, and convenient alternative to regular loans in the school finance market. This is a 5-minute loan application process via our website or mobile application. Repayments can be made at the convenience of the customer.
The K-12 segment in India is valued at $52 billion with a market share of 52%. With the current enrolment of 260 million, the K-12 segment offers the largest and most attractive segment for education lenders in India. Ours is a B2B2C model using a subvention scheme, wherein we will partner with schools to provide a beneficial arrangement for both the customer as well the school. We will pay the total fees of the customer upfront to the school for the entire year and receive a 6% discount on the fee amount from the school. We will also provide additional up-skill benefits (discounted-learning, edu tools, etc.) in consortium with our trusted partners which will run on a commission per customer acquisition.
About the Program :
The Campus Ambassador's day-to-day responsibilities include :
1. Responding to requests for information from school and parents.
2. Establishing and maintaining relationships with school, parents and school authorities.
3. Communications to promote Scholfe
4. Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain organization's agenda and accomplishments.
5. Effective communication.
6. Studying the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
7. Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions.