Senior Executive - HR at Schbang
Views:299 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Schbang - Strategist - Brand Solutions (0-2 yrs)
Primary Purpose of the Role:
Work on brand projects and contribute to the creation of digital experiences. Manage work efficiently, generate ideas collaboratively with the team, and must have a passion for content. The Content Strategist will work across multiple platforms to drive engagement and positive customer behavior.
Major Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Business Strategy, Direction & Positioning:
- The ability to work to establish a content strategy that is in sync with the brand's philosophy and objectives across multiple platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,, Instagram, Mobile and devise strategic content while upholding creativity standards of the agency.
- Monitor digital & new media industry trends and competitor offerings to identify potential business avenues and improve current offerings that lead to better value for customers and higher financial value for Schbang.
- Driving innovation and creativity for the brands on board.
Account Execution :
- Campaign content creation on various digital platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram.
- Conducting adequate research & gathering relevant material for interactive content development.
- Develop innovative solutions including content management and maintenance of the brand's digital platforms.
- Creating innovative buzz around the brand, its product promotions, launches and brand-sponsored events.
- Utilize Analytics to analyze and monitor the effectiveness of various aspects of the campaign such as community, traffic, conversations and engagements, leads and conversions.