HR Executive at Schbang Digital Solutions
Views:35 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Schbang - Graphic Designer (1-3 yrs)
Primary purpose of the role :
Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions. Develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
Major responsibilities & deliverables :
- Coordinating with clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- Working with a wide range of media, including photo manipulation and computer-aided design (CAD)
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches, create & modify fonts according to brand guidelines keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as WordPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Awareness of current fashions in the visual arts, working knowledge of the latest computer packages and an understanding of material costs and time limits, all of which can impact on the design.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.