Talent Acquisition Executive at Schbang
Views:12 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Schbang - Design Lead (3-4 yrs)
- Coordinating with clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Interpreting the clients business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Working with a wide range of media, including photo manipulation, demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches, create & modify fonts according to brand guidelines keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as FreeHand, Adobe Suite.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Working as a team player
- Management + communication skills
- Training juniors and guiding them
- Proactively invest time in learning new skills and polishing existing ones
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Awareness of current trends in the visual arts and working knowledge of the latest computer packages and understanding of material costs and time limits, all of which can impact on the design.