Administrative Coordinator at Saviom Software
Views:100 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Saviom Software - Digital Marketing Specialist (1-3 yrs)
Saviom is a leading global provider of intuitive Enterprise Resource Management and Workforce Planning solutions. We have offices in Sydney, Bengaluru, Vadodara, and London. Our clients include PricewaterhouseCoopers, Siemens, Fujitsu, DHL, Honeywell, and many other multinationals from over 50 countries. Saviom operates under the name of PMEntire Solutions in India with offices in Bangalore and Baroda. Website: www.saviom.com
- Saviom is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who has a solid background in executing digital marketing strategies to achieve lead generation and branding goals. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter who can independently handle the inbound marketing activities both strategically and tactically.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Execute the overall digital marketing strategy, including SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns. Adopt SEO best practices across all content generated.
- Maximize efficiency through constant experimentation, testing, and analysis.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create landing pages, guest posts, emails, and webinars to drive engagement.
- Utilize Google Analytics to periodically measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns. Identify trends and recommend an actionable plan based on the insights.
- Maintain and update the marketing database to execute email marketing campaigns.
- Plan and expand the company's social media presence.
Experience and Skills :
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business/Engineering. Master's will be a plus.
- 1-3 years of B2B digital marketing experience with a focus on inbound lead generation
- Proven ability to create strategies that increase qualified leads
- Strong team player with initiative, a positive attitude, and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with minimal/no supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What to Expect from Saviom?
- Generous compensation package.
- A dynamic team and an inclusive, encouraging work culture
- Creative responsibilities that have a direct impact on the company's marketing efforts. You won't be another cog in a machine.
For an early response please send your CV