Administrative Coordinator at Saviom Software
Views:80 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Saviom Software - Associate - Marketing (1-2 yrs)
Saviom Software is a leading Australian software firm in the enterprise resource and workforce planning space. We have clients in more than 50 countries worldwide, including large corporations such as PwC, Fujitsu, Siemens, Honeywell, DHL, Continental, and many others.
Saviom has offices in Sydney, Vadodara, and London and is expanding its team into Bengaluru to bring in its first members in its growing marketing team. Saviom operates under the name of Alphatech Software and PMentire Solution in India. Website:
We are looking for a Marketing Associate to contribute to the marketing strategies to achieve lead generation and branding goals. Please apply if you fit the experiences and skill criteria listed below.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company
- Plan and execute the marketing activities, to reach our customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional)
- Undertaking competitor research and analyses
- Conducting market research to establish customer trends and habits
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create guest posts, emails, and webinars to drive engagement
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers through prospecting and networking
- Maintain and update the marketing database to execute email marketing campaigns
- Support presales and marketing departments on their business-as-usual activities
Experience and Skills :
- 0-1 year experience
- Proficiency in MS office
- Ability to work under short deadlines.
- Strong time management skills to effectively juggle several projects at once
- Potential to work both collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding the B2B marketing process will be a plus
- Must be a quick learner and an enthusiastic team player
- Fluent and conversant in Business English
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Freshers are encouraged to apply.