Digital Marketing Manager at Saviom
Views:117 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Saviom - Senior Content Writer (2-5 yrs)
Senior Content Writer
Saviom is a leading global provider of intuitive Enterprise Resource Management and Workforce Planning solutions. We have offices in Sydney, Bengaluru, Vadodara and London. Our clients include PricewaterhouseCoopers, Siemens, Fujitsu, DHL, Honeywell, Nike and many other multinationals from over 50 countries.
We are currently looking for a content writer to join our Bengaluru based marketing team. The ideal candidate would be a passionate writer who can create and curate content independently so as to help further Saviom's content marketing efforts. Must-haves include strong writing skills, a creative flair, attention to detail, and basic digital marketing know-how.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Develop engaging and informative blog articles and eBooks that comply with SEO best practices for Saviom website
- Write engaging customer case studies and creative features
- Write versatile copies for brochures, infographics, email and social media posts
- Work on internal as well as marketing video scripts and assist design function
- Support the marketing team's role in harnessing the diverging market potential
- Research trends relevant to the target market and ensures content remains fresh
- Contribute to periodic content marketing meetings with feasible ideas
Experience and Skills :
- Bachelor's degree in Communication/Marketing
- 2 to 5 years- experience in content writing with basic digital marketing knowledge
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to research different topics and produce relatable content
- Capacity to meet tight deadlines in a high turnover environment
- Strong time management skills to effectively juggle several projects at once
- Potential to work independently in a fast-paced, growing team
- Understanding of the B2B marketing process will be a plus
- Work experience in an agency will be a plus
- Must be a quick learner and an enthusiastic team player
What to Expect from Saviom ?
- Generous compensation package.
- A dynamic team and an inclusive, encouraging work culture
- Creative responsibilities that have a direct impact on the company's marketing efforts. You won't be another cog in a machine.
In order to be considered for this role, please send your CV and two pieces of your writing. We would prefer a sample each of creative and professional writing. Writing samples are a must in order to be considered.
Please send your CV and writing pieces if interested
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.