SaveIN - Manager - Business Development (1-5 yrs)
- SaveIN is India's first - Buy now, Pay later- platform for healthcare products and services. We offer flexible, low-cost repayment plans for a host of healthcare products and treatments, delivered through our network of healthcare providers. We aim to create India's largest integrated private healthcare ecosystem and build technology first solutions to facilitate timely and quality care through enhanced affordability for millions of Indians. We are backed by a strong set of global investors including Silicon Valley based Y-Combinator.
Our promise to you :
- We aim to hire the best of talent, passionate about the vision of SaveIN
- We aim to create an equal opportunity, open, challenging as well as rewarding environment to bring the best out of our people
- We are here to be a large, prosperous, profitable, and resilient organization so that we may serve our customers sustainably across economic cycles, we aim to achieve this in the most ethical and transparent manner possible
- Being compliant is not only an obligation, but a chosen way of life
- We would love to see you grow and are committed to do our best in contributing towards your success
Key responsibilities :
- Identify and reach out to partners/merchants across the city and on-board them on SaveIN
- Demonstrate the SaveIN product suite and train the partner and its staff on the product
- Achieve onboarding and sales targets by working with partners
- Address merchant and customer queries for key business processes
- Identify the needs of partners and share insights with product and marketing teams to help create and deliver superior solutions for customers
- Act as a product, domain, and market expert through presentations, demo videos and work on referrals provided by the merchants.