HR at Savage & Palmer
Views:312 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Savage & Palmer - Intern - Digital Marketing (0-1 yrs)
- You will be required to work with other team members to develop digital marketing strategies, content, and other deliverables that help meet specific client goals and objectives.
- You will also be responsible for generating content (or code) for a variety of media platforms.
- You also need to examine data analytics reports to achieve a better understanding of the effectiveness of content marketing strategies and how to improve them.
- You will also need to create and implement effective social media strategies designed to help clients find new ways to market their business.
- You also have other important duties, such as assisting with email marketing for campaigns and creating monthly reports for clients.