HR at Savage & Palmer
Views:20 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Savage & Palmer - Executive - Sales (1-5 yrs)
About the Firm:
Savage & Palmer is a startup that is transforming the way businesses manage their accounts, taxation and business intelligence reports. Using world-class people, processes and technology, we help over 250 SMEs and corporates professionalize their daily accounting operations and give CEOs and CFOs actionable insights to make informed decisions.
Role - Head of Partnerships :
We are looking for smart, diligent and aggressive sales professional to join our Core Team and help scale the business. The candidate must have an insatiable desire to acquire new customers - think Leonardo DiCaprio in the Wolf of Wall Street. For us, energy and passion is more important than experience and education.
Job Summary & Responsibilities :
We are a sales driven company - the sales team is responsible for reaching out to new prospects, understanding their challenges and pain points and selling a comprehensive solution to streamline their accounts, taxes and MIS reporting.
Key responsibilities for the role are :
- Build and develop strategic partnerships with key stakeholders in the industry (Law Firms, CA firms, Venture Capitalists, Co-working spaces etc.)
- Activating and engaging with various affiliate channels
- Manage the entire sales cycle right from liaising with marketing to prospecting leads to closing deals with the partners
- Handle business deal tracking, following up with the partners and maintaining relations with them
- Maintain open communication & develop business strategies to improve all affiliate programs.
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
- Report directly to the co-founders with sales forecasts, new ideas and strategic initiatives
- Common sense - you are well read, business minded and have a general understanding of the latest trends in business and technology
- 1 - 5 years of B2B sales experience - you have outperformed sales peers in your previous workplace
- Partnership Management - you have worked on building partner networks for new sales
- Communication - you are an extrovert and love interacting with new people (you will be connecting with CEOs and CFOs on the daily)
- Self-motivation - You have an insane amount of energy and are looking to work in a young and dynamic environment (the average age at our firm is 25 and everyone is passionate about their roles and wants to grow both personally and professionally)
Location: Mumbai - Dadar + fair bit of local travel within Mumbai
Salary: CTC - INR 2.40 lacs to 3 lacs per annum for the right candidate
Company Website: www.savagepalmer.com
Talent Acquisition Team