Sathguru - Manager - Business Development - Executive Education Vertical (7-11 yrs)
Sathguru's Executive Education Programs are delivered with focus in niche areas in partnership with global leaders such as Cornell University, Sheffield University, IFT.
This position will drive innovations in Executive education, brand building, marketing and long term client relationship and will be responsible for the teams performance.
The roles & responsibilities broadly include :
1. Strategic and business planning conceptualizing the big picture of the business unit.
2. Prepare and manage Annual Training Calendar and budgets.
3. Evolve new programs, leveraging the strengths of Sathguru & the partner Universities.
4. Conduct effective research and interaction with industry leaders & faculty to identify new opportunities for customized programs.
5. Coordinate with Partner Universities/Institutions with respect to program deliverables.
6. Lead and guide the team -
- With latest marketing techniques
- In developing marketing collaterals for effective branding & promotion of the programs
- In developing and effective usage of relevant database
7. Responsible for the profitability of the Business Unit.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills desired -
- This position demands robust managerial capabilities coupled with strong marketing and interpersonal skills.
Top Tier MBA graduate with specialization in marketing.
- Atleast 7 - 11 years of experience in evolving & implementing marketing & business strategies in Executive education sector.
- Excellent communication skills with atleast 3 years exposure in digital & social media marketing with proficiency in Web Analytics and social media measurement.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good understanding of business dynamics.
- To demonstrate great initiative & creativity.
- Ability to work independently with proven records in leading a team.
- Excellent sense of prioritization and time management.
- Highly organized, strategically oriented with a professional demeanor.
- Passion to deliver excellence!
About Sathguru Management Consultants :
- Since its genesis in 1985, Sathguru has distinguished itself as a multi-disciplinary consulting firm engaged in Executive Education, innovation advisory & technology commercialization, strategy advisory, corporate finance & transaction advisory, regulatory advisory, audit & assurance services, international development projects, and vertical focused ERP Solution.
- With an unparalleled pool of specialists with strong analytical competencies, vast industry experience and a successful track record, Sathguru is one of the largest strategy and management advisory firm for the life science sector that covers a broad spectrum of industries including agriculture, food, retail, animal sciences and health care. Sathgurus own quarter century long successful strategic interventions reinforced with Cornell & IVY League University linkage has proven Cornell Sathguru Executive Education (CSEE) as the most trusted name in Executive Development.
- CSEE focuses in niche areas like Hospitality Management ( in collaboration with Cornells School of Hotel Administration ) agri-business, life sciences, Bio safety, Food Safety, Clinical research & Management and other related sectors with a faculty of experts drawn from Sathguru, Cornell and other world renowned Institutions. CSEEs management development programs for senior managers are thus built on firm foundations.
- Over the last three decades as an organization of repute Sathguru is the favored business partner by some of the leading world class academia such as Cornell University, University of Florida, Tuffs University, Sheffield University and National Research Institutes globally.
- Sathguru has offices in India, USA and Bangladesh and representative/affiliate office in Southeast Asia, Africa and Europe.
Please logon to www.sathguru.com to know more about the organization.
Murali Mohan Kapila
AVP- HR at Sathguru Management Consultants