DGM HR at Sathguru Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Views:1 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sathguru Management Consultant - Program Advisor - Business Development (4-5 yrs)
- The linkage with Cornell University is reinforced by Sathguru's own thirty five years of long successful strategic interventions in the areas of agri-business, life sciences, hospitality management and other related sectors. CSEE's annual management development programs for senior managers are thus built on this firm foundation.
- For over two decades, CSEE programs have been attended by industry leaders, CEOs, managerial level executives, academicians, government policy planners, bankers and researchers across the globe.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The incumbent needs to have strong marketing abilities and build long term profitable relationship with L&D Heads and CEOs of leading companies. Our Executive Education Programs are delivered in partnership with global leaders such as Cornell University.
- The position will be responsible for sales & marketing of high Quality Executive Education programs. This position will report to the AVP Cornell Sathguru Executive Education
- The incumbent will be responsible for hard selling high valued Executive Education programs through various modes like calling, in person meetings, digital marketing etc.,
- The incumbent will be connecting with various L&D Professionals and Managers cutting across sectors to promote, market and sell high Quality Executive Education programs.
- Support AVP in strategizing business plan, conceptualizing the big picture of the business unit.
- Support the team in preparation of relevant templates required for mailers, ad campaigns, broachers, catalogs, handbooks etc., for effective communication to attract target audience.
- Support in devising in new programs, leveraging the strengths of Sathguru & the partner Universities.
- Handle and resolve queries of participants/potential participants related to programs.
- Any other activities assigned by your reporting manager.
Desired profile :
Qualification : MBA (Mktg.) from reputed Institute
- 4-5 of Experience in sales and marketing in service sector.
- Experience in executive education sector will be preferred.
- High level of confidence and passion towards selling high valued services.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Strong willingness and ability to connect with potential clients via., calling, in person meetings, digital marketing
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge in Life Science sector will be an added advantage
Please visit https://www.sathguru.com/executive-education/ for more details about the organization.