Sathguru - Executive/Senior Executive - Corporate Communications (3-5 yrs)
Job Profile :
- The incumbent will be assisting Head of Corporate Communications for internal and external communication of the company, image building, public & media relations, writing and editing articles, drafting and designing of the newsletters, brochures etc.,
- The incumbent will also support in communication outreach efforts. This will involve capturing events and project progress in concise reports that are meant for diverse readers such as Scientists, Corporate Managers and general public. Considerable information will relate to research oriented projects involving life sciences. Others will relate to strategic management, executive education and information technology related interventions by Sathguru vis-a-vis domestic and global clients.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Periodically updating the websites related to the organization and sharing external communication through newsletters and other communication channels.
- Aligning communication strategies across all aspects of the organization's business with the goal of establishing and maintaining clear brand awareness and highly favorable impressions.
- Providing exceptional direction and management of the company's media relations agency and manage all cross-business communications.
- Creating and distributing communication materials (Write and edit press releases media releases, blogs, announcements, News Letters, Coffee Table Books, Souvenirs and other supporting materials) that are needed to portray the company's services and achievements to the outside world.
- Updating and enhancing the website of the organization and other websites/portals managed by the organization.
- Enhancing the company's reputation by researching global business and societal trends to identify proactive public relations opportunities.
- Identifying and taking advantage of emerging digital and social media technologies to leverage the organization's activities on all social media platforms.
- Supporting the development and implementation of a consistent policy and approach to external corporate events including corporate sponsorships and corporate participation.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills desired :
- Graduation in English/Journalism/Mass Communication with Post-Graduation in Communication/English will be preferred.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in handling corporate communications strategies in a service organization preferably in a multi-disciplinary consulting firm. Experience in marketing communication will be an added advantage.
- Should be fluent in English (Verbal & Written).
- Should possess thorough writing & editing skills (such as report writing, content writing, creative writing, business related and scholarly writing).
- Knowledge of multimedia tools & page design concepts.
- Exposure in digital & social media marketing with proficiency in web and social media analytics would be an added advantage.
- Experience in working with PR agencies.
- Good understanding of the different communication channels, products and tools and how they can be best used to the organization's benefit.
- Passion to deliver excellence.