SARVA - Senior Manager - Customer Life Cycle Management (6-10 yrs)
About SARVA :
- We have a simple mission at SARVA: Transform people's lives through yoga, mindfulness, and beyond.
- The heart of SARVA is now digital. We are building SARVA into the Netflix of wellness. We believe SARVA can become one of the most valuable and meaningful brands in the world from India. The company is headquartered in Mumbai.
- SARVA was co-founded by Sarvesh Shashi (When he was just 21) and his Guruji because yoga changed his life as a 17-year-old kid.
The Head of Customer Lifecycle Management will establish the strategic direction for the lifecycle function for SARVA. This role owns the customer lifecycle and all active subscriber communication channels and touchpoints (email, text, web & app), with a focus on retention, lifetime value, and customer happiness. As we grow our offerings, this role will provide strategic direction on our approach to personalization and segmentation at scale. This individual will also partner closely with the different teams to lead improvements in customers- experience. The successful candidate will need a blend of experience in digital product management and customer lifecycle management to lead the team in launching experiments, improving the product, and building experiences that retain and delight customers.
Below are the Customer Lead Management channels:
- Develop strategies and execute programs to retain and grow customers across the lifecycle. Launch experiments designed to increase subscriber retention and revenue. Implement winning concepts at scale. Build roadmap based on an understanding of subscriber base and strategic business needs.
- Develop customer journeys to guide experience design.
- Design, launch, and improve subscriber communications experiences for new and existing services.
- Enhance the product to improve customer experience, engagement, retention, and revenue.
- Establish and streamline performance monitoring and reporting to continuously measure customer lifecycle performance and communicate results.
- Continuously improve processes and operational practices that support customer lifecycle management (CRM campaign execution, the launch of experiments, performance measurement, etc.)
Key metrics :
- Customer churn
- NPS (Net Promotor Score)
- Customer engagement
Skills Required :
- 6+ years- experience spanning product management and one of the following fields: customer retention, CRM, or customer lifecycle management.
- Experience in a digital subscription business, digital agency, and/or work experience at a leading digital company.
- Proven leader with demonstrated strategic leadership. Effective influencer of both senior leadership and peers.
- Analytic and data-driven with demonstrated ability to understand key performance drivers and turn insights into actionable and successful tactics.
- Experience working with Content, Product, and Engineering teams to conceptualize, execute and measure the impact of features to improve the customer experience and drive customer growth (upsell, retention).
- Passionate about building great user experiences. Must have a strong understanding of the user's mindset and be deeply empathetic.
- Familiar with methods for gaining customer insights (research, surveys, A/B tests). Comfortable interpreting a variety of different data sources from qualitative research to primary survey data to secondary data sources and creating one cohesive story.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, facilitation, and interaction skills, along with effective communication skills.
- Proven experience building team processes for efficient execution.
- An Infinite Learner - If you are not hungry to learn, we won't be a good fit. We want to be able to learn from you as well, so we'll love it if you come with some deep knowledge or domain expertise from a previous job.
At SARVA we believe in making Yoga, Meditation, healthy eating, accessible to the entire world in an authentic yet modern, fun yet transformative approach.