SARVA - Executive - Brand Partnership (1-3 yrs)
We have a simple mission at SARVA: Transform people's lives through yoga, mindfulness, and beyond.
The heart of SARVA is now digital. We are building SARVA into the Netflix of wellness. We believe SARVA can become one of the most valuable and meaningful brands in the world from India. The company is headquartered in Mumbai.
SARVA was co-founded by Sarvesh Shashi (When he was just 21 ) and his Guruji because yoga changed his life as a 17-year-old kid.
We're looking for an equally amazing team member in the Brand Partnerships department.
Here are some quick bullet points that outline the role :
- First and foremost, we do NOT make you do cold-calling. (Not having to cold-call is sort of unusual for this type of role.)
- When a potential client expresses interest in learning more, you- ll research their brand and figure out your game plan for the call.
- Then, you'll get on the call and explain what we do. As I mentioned, these calls will be fewer sales and more like customized strategy sessions.
- After the call, you'll send a thoughtful (and cool-sounding) follow-up. (We are looking for people who know how to write an email that sounds warm and personal)
- You'll keep notes and info about each person who you talk to within a big database so that you can reference that later.
- You'll present proposals to these clients based on the needs and goals that they described on your intro calls. (These calls are a lot of fun)
- Once all the presenting is done, you- ll do a lot of emailing, and question answering. Quick calls here and there. Until eventually they want to sign on the dotted line!
- Then we all celebrate.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Maintain relationship with strategic partners
- Access New partnership opportunities
- Generation Additional revenue for the brand
- Ensure partners comply with contract terms.
- Determine companies to be partnered with for product selling.
- Must be collaborative within a fast-paced team environment, need to coordinate with different teams on collaterals.
- Maintain monthly reports
Experience Required :
- Have 1 to 3 years of strong sales/business development work experience.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Keen to grow in the Sales team
CTC : 25,000 - 30,000 per month
If this profile excites you, email me your resume