SARVA - Copy Writer (3-5 yrs)
We have a simple mission at SARVA: Transform people's lives through yoga, mindfulness and beyond.
The heart of SARVA is now digital. We are building SARVA into the Netflix of wellness. We believe SARVA can become one of the most valuable and meaningful brands in the world from India. The company is headquartered in Mumbai.
SARVA was co-founded by Sarvesh Shashi (When he was just 21 ) and his Guruji because yoga changed his life as a 17 year old kid.
We're looking for an equally amazing team member in the Brand Communications department for a Copy Writer specifically for Customer Lifecycle Management for our App.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Understanding brand tone and voice. Writing and proofing copy for performance ads, workshops, Brand communications, LIVE schedule, and other internal creatives.
- Co-ordinating with a technical writer for the technical checks and copy approvals.
- Keeping a check on all brand-related guidelines for creatives.
- Must have knowledge of how video edits work and attention to detail. Give detailed instructions for the promos, co-ordinate with the editing team to make sure the video/audio edits are done correctly.
- Must be collaborative within a fast-paced team environment, need to coordinate with different teams on collaterals.
Skill & Experience Required :
- Have 3 to 5 years of strong advertising agency work experience.
- Experience in Writing copy for digital first brands.
- Have worked on multiple brand campaigns for clients and can provide client references for us.
- Have a blog or love to write.
- Have a creative bent of mind and can think laterally.
- Have a genuine love for, and an understanding of the English language.
- Have an ability to manage pressure and multitask in various forms.
- Have the ambition to grow quickly in your career.
Other skills :
- Microsoft Office Suite, Google Office Suite, Word Press.
- Deep understanding of marketing collaterals (Dimensions, channels)
- Added - good to have" skills
- Basic Photoshop/ InDesign/ Illustrator understanding (practical experience not required)
- Basic video and audio editing understanding (practical experience not required)
- Coding (practical experience not required)
Behavioural attributes :
a. Detail-oriented: If you caught the mistakes in this Sentence, then that's you?
c. Team player: Building relationships is essential to building a great career.
d. Deadlines: At SARVA, we never ever finish our work at the deadline. We finish it 24 hours prior.
e. Attitude: Positive, fun, hardworking, collaborative.
f. We value honesty above all else. #TrueStory #Always
CTC : Upto 35,000 Per month
If this profile excites you email me your resume